What’s in it for me?
Connecting with Arts & Science students, alumni, faculty, and staff through the many engagement opportunities provides the following benefits:
Benefits for ALUMNI
- Make a positive impact on your U of T community, especially on Arts & Science students.
- Have a rewarding philanthropic experience, giving as little or as much time and resources as you wish.
- Have a chance to reflect on how your education has benefited your career.
- Inspire and motivate students by giving them an inside look at how the skills and knowledge acquired during university can help them in their daily life and career, and what more they will need to consider.
- Connect with fellow alumni and expand your network.
Benefits for STUDENTS
- Gain a sense of community as part of a robust and supportive network (alumni, faculty, staff, peers) that is investing in their success.
- Understand how your education prepares you for life after graduation.
- Connect with and be mentored by alumni.
- Expand your network of alumni, faculty, staff and peers.